All Donate Buttons Below Are Active and Will Take You to the Appropriate Donation Page
There are many ways you can help SchipperkeRescue.Net, Inc. (SRN) help Schips in need.
- Transport - Volunteer with existing transport networks around the country. Doing so is an investment that helps SRN tap into those same networks to move a Schip from one part of the country to another where a Foster or Adoptive home is waiting. To find out more, use our Contact Us form and we'll get back to you with the information.
- Foster - This is one of the single most important needs in Rescue. Provide a temporary home for a rescued Schip. Some Schips need help following medical treatment. Others just need a place to stay, brush up on their home manners (or learn some), get used to multiple people or pets, and just be loved until the right adoptive home is found for them. To get started, download the Foster Application (you'll need Adobe Reader), fill it in and attach it to our Contact Us form.
- Train - If you are an experienced trainer or dog whisperer, then we need you to help prepare poorly or unsocialized dogs for living in a home. In most cases this will require acting as Foster as well as trainer. However, what is required in these special cases is specialized talent. For more information, please use the Contact Us form and be specific in the message.
- Home Checks - Home checks are a method of confirming the potential safety of a particular home to house a particular Schipperke. There is no implied criticism of anyone's home. However, as an example, some Schips are diggers, so a Home Check can help a prospective adopter ensure that a digging Schip stays put. There are a number of other situations where a Home Check can help forestall an escape, an accident, or a disaster for a Schip. Here again, use the Contact Us form to let us know you are available. And feel free to take a look at our comprehensive Home Check form.
- Bail Out - These volunteers coordinate between the SRN Rescue Coordinator and their local or regional shelters and animal controls to confirm that a reported Schip is actually a Schipperke, gather all information on the purported Schipperke to ensure that it has no bite history and has no communicable diseases that require quarantine, pick up and transport an accepted Schipperke to a vet if immediately required, its Foster home or to a scheduled transport to enable it to reach its approved Foster home. If you are interested in being available when needed, please use the Contact Us form.
- Other Services - If there is something you would like to do to help Schipperke Rescue, please use the Contact Us form and let us know more about what you are thinking.
Or if you are ready to jump right in, then feel free to use the form on our Become a Rescuer page.
SchipperkeRescue.Net, Inc. is a 501(c)3 public charity incorporated in Pennsylvania and located at 2360 Dairy Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 by SchipperkeRescue.Net, Inc. All rights reserved